Connect OPC DA servers and clients
OPC Data Access (Classic), or OPC DA, is the most widely-used industrial protocol from the OPC Foundation, providing a means to connect industrial hardware and other devices to Windows applications, using OPC DA servers and clients.
The Cogent DataHub can act as both an OPC DA server and client program at the same time. This means it can read from multiple OPC DA servers (while acting as a client) and make this data available to any number of OPC DA client programs (while acting as a server).
This OPC DA server and client support is fully integrated with all other DataHub features. You can use the DataHub to tunnel OPC DA across a network to avoid using DCOM, connect OPC DA servers to any SQL database, display and access OPC DA data via WebView, connect to Modbus or Excel, send emails, or support OPC server-to-server bridging, data aggregation, redundancy, and more.
- Connect any number of OPC DA servers or clients.
- Tunnel OPC DA across a network to avoid using DCOM.
- Convert OPC DA to OPC UA, acting as a gateway.
- Connect OPC DA servers to any SQL database.
- Display data from OPC DA in a web-based HMI.
- Connect OPC DA to Modbus slaves or Excel spreadsheets.
- Send emails based on data from OPC DA.
These products support OPC DA
|DataHub OPC Gateway||DHGAT||* OPC DA, OPC UA|
|DataHub DA Tunneller||DHTUN||* OPC DA, Tunnel/Mirror|
|DataHub DA Logger||DHLOG||* OPC DA, Database|
|DataHub DA Bridge||DHBRG||* OPC DA, Bridging|
|DataHub DA WebView||DHWV||* OPC DA, Tunnel/Mirror, WebView, Web Server, Historian|
|DataHub Modbus DA Server||DHMB||* OPC DA, Modbus|
|OPC DA DataHub||OPCDH||* OPC DA, Tunnel/Mirror, Database, Bridging, Excel/DDE, System Monitor, Email/SMS|
* Includes Aggregation, Scripting, QuickTrend, and Security
OPC DA is also available as an add-on feature
|OPC DA support||ADDDA||OPC DA|