Integrate OPC data with these popular features
The original OPC DataHub provided a standard set of features to support OPC connectivity and provide an OPC-based tool for data integration. With the advent of the Cogent DataHub, the OPC DataHub became part of the larger DataHub family of products. Now, with the introduction of Cogent DataHub v8.0, the OPC DataHub is available in OPC DA or OPC UA protocols.
- OPC DA or OPC UA Support – connect to OPC DA or UA servers and clients.
- Tunnel/Mirror – securely and conveniently network OPC data without DCOM problems.
- Database Write – write data to any ODBC database.
- Database Read – read data from any ODBC database.
- Data Bridging – connect two or more data sources to share data in real time.
- Data Aggregation – merge data from multiple sources into a common data set.
- Secure Remote Configuration Tool – Configure a network of DataHub installations from a single location.
- DDE/Excel Support – connect to Excel spreadsheets and other DDE servers
- Email/SMS Notification – receive an email or SMS message based on data changes
- QuickTrend – view live, real-time trends for selected data.
- Scripting – program custom solutions to meet your specific needs.
- Security – control access and set permissions for users and groups.
- WebView – build and display private cloud-based web pages.
- OPC A&E – connect to OPC A&E servers and clients.
- Modbus – connect to Modbus TCP slave devices.
- MQTT – connect to any MQTT client or brokers
- Data Historian – store and retrieve large volumes of data at high speeds.
- Data Redundancy – do hot standby switching between identical data sources.
- Camera to stream live video or images of your system.