DataHub OPC Gateway
The DataHub™ OPC Gateway™ converts real-time, streaming OPC UA data to DA or vice-versa. Using the Gateway, you can connect any OPC DA server or client to any OPC UA server or client, locally or over the plant network.
- Connect OPC UA systems to OPC DA (Classic) systems.
- Enable OPC DA clients to read from OPC UA servers.
- Enable OPC UA clients to read from OPC DA servers.
- Tunnel OPC UA more easily.
- Includes both client and server interface for both UA and DA.
- Maintains the OPC UA data model, while other gateways flatten it.
- Automatic OPC DA – UA and UA – DA protocol conversions built-in.
- Automatically discovers all the points from the server.
- Eliminates cache latency and stale data, so you always know the data quality and have the most current value.
- Multi-threaded interface means that a slow or non-responsive server will not slow down other connections.
- OPC DA support – connect to OPC DA servers and clients.
- OPC UA support – connect to OPC UA servers and clients.
- Data aggregation – merge data from multiple sources into a common data set.
- Secure Remote Configuration Tool – configure a network of DataHub installations from a single location.
- QuickTrend – view live, real-time trends for selected data.
- Scripting – program custom solutions to meet your specific needs.
- Security – control access and set permissions for users and groups.