Connect to InfluxDB
Store data in InfluxDB® and InfluxDB Cloud™
Use the DataHub’s External Historian feature to send data to these two popular historians. InfluxDB is an open source time series database, that comes with Chronograf and Grafana for creating dashboards and doing analysis. InfluxDB Cloud is a time series database offered as a service. InfluxDB ships with the DataHub, so it’s easy to install.
What it does
- High-speed data collection (50,000 writes/sec) with millisecond time resolution
- Provides web-based dashboards with trend displays and analytical tools.
- Efficient data storage through compression, filtering, and interpolation.
- Makes years of information available online.
- Collects data from any of:
- Tunnels data across a network (when combined with Tunneller feature)
- Send historical data across a network.
- Stream securely through proxy servers and DMZs.
- Built-in store-and-forwarding.
- No VPNs, no open Inbound firewall ports.
Single source of truth
- Record and leverage big data.
- Measure process efficiency through statistical analysis.
- Link to ERP systems for business analysis.
- Justify future investment based on hard data.
- Improve process control and operations.
- Continuously upgrade product quality.
- Compare past and present operations.
Troubleshooting and predictive analytics
- Improve predictive maintenance.
- Enhance anomaly detection for unplanned downtime.
- Analyze the root causes of problems.
- Monitor power and energy consumption and waste.
- Verify legal and regulatory compliance
- Track and trace serialization
- Improve inventory management
InfluxDB® and InfluxDB Cloud™ are trademarks registered or owned by InfluxData, which is not affiliated with, and does not endorse, this site.