DataHub UA Tunneller
Network and Integrate OPC UA and OPC DA Servers and Clients
The DataHub™ UA Tunneller provides reliable networking and seamless integration for OPC UA and OPC DA (Classic) servers and clients. With a single tool you can avoid the hassles of DCOM, protect your OPC DA investment, and make a smooth transition to the IIoT and Industrie 4.0.
With DataHub tunnelling you get support for HTTP CONNECT and basic proxy authentication, so IT no longer needs to change their security policies to fit OT requirements.
- Connect OPC UA systems to OPC DA (Classic) systems, locally or over a network.
- Enable OPC DA clients to read from OPC UA servers.
- Enable OPC UA clients to read from OPC DA servers.
- Establish secure tunnel/mirror connections between OT and IT networks.
- Protect systems in the OT network from the outside world.
- Connect to Cogent DataHub service for Azure, as well as embedded devices, for Industry 4.0 and IIoT applications.
- No DCOM hassles.
- No VPNs.
- No inbound firewall ports into operations network.
- Maintains the OPC UA data model, while other gateways flatten it
- Reduces network bandwidth by sharing a single network connection among multiple clients.
- Unlimited number of tunnel connections per DataHub instance.
- Allows you to configure all access to remote data as read only.
- Can traverse both forward and reverse proxies.
- Secure, outbound-only connections to Cogent DataHub service for Azure, while requiring no open firewall ports.
- OPC UA Support – connect to OPC UA servers and clients.
- OPC DA support – connect to OPC DA servers and clients.
- Data Aggregation – merge data from multiple sources into a common data set.
- Tunnel/Mirror – secure networking of OPC data without DCOM problems, using DHTP.
- Secure Remote Configuration Tool – Configure a network of DataHub installations from a single location.
- QuickTrend – view live, real-time trends for selected data.
- Scripting – program custom solutions to meet your specific needs.
- Security – control access and set permissions for users and groups.