DataHub UA Tunneller
Network and Integrate OPC UA and OPC DA Servers and Clients
The DataHub UA Tunneller provides reliable networking and seamless integration for OPC UA and OPC DA (Classic) servers and clients. With a single tool you can avoid the hassles of DCOM, protect your OPC DA investment, and make a smooth transition to the IIoT and Industrie 4.0. With DataHub tunnelling you get support for HTTP CONNECT and basic proxy authentication, so IT no longer needs to change their security policies to fit OT requirements.
What it does
- Connects OPC UA systems to OPC DA (Classic) systems, locally or over a network.
- Enables OPC DA clients to read from OPC UA servers.
- Enables OPC UA clients to read from OPC DA servers.
- A better, more flexible UA Tunnel client enables secure connections to bridge between OT and IT networks.
- Protects the systems in the OT network from the outside world.
- Connects to SkkyHub cloud service and embedded devices for Industrie 4.0 and IIoT applications.
- No DCOM hassles.
- No VPNs.
- No inbound firewall ports into operations network.
- Maintains the OPC UA data model, while other gateways flatten it
- Reduces network bandwidth by sharing a single network connection among multiple clients.
- Unlimited number of tunnel connections per DataHub instance.
- Allows you to configure all access to remote data as read only.
- Can traverse both forward and reverse proxies.
- Secure, outbound-only connections to SkkyHub, while requiring no open firewall ports.
- OPC UA Support – connect to OPC UA servers and clients.
- OPC DA support – connect to OPC DA servers and clients.
- Data Aggregation – merge data from multiple sources into a common data set.
- Tunnel/Mirror – secure networking of OPC data without DCOM problems, using DHTP.
- Secure Remote Configuration Tool – Configure a network of DataHub installations from a single location.
- QuickTrend – view live, real-time trends for selected data.
- Scripting – program custom solutions to meet your specific needs.
- Security – control access and set permissions for users and groups.
Popular add-on features
- WebView – build and display private cloud-based web pages.
- Data Bridging – connect two or more data sources to share data in real time.
- OPC A&E – connect to OPC A&E servers and clients.
- Modbus – connect to Modbus TCP slave devices.
- Database Write – write data to any ODBC database.
- Database Read – read data from any ODBC database.
Other add-on features for the DataHub UA Tunneller include DDE/Excel Support for connecting to Excel spreadsheets and other DDE servers, Email/SMS Notification to receive an email or SMS message based on data changes, Data Historian to store and retrieve large volumes of data at high speeds, Data Redundancy to do hot standby switching between identical data sources, and Camera to stream live video or images of your system.