Real-Time Software for Industrial Automation
Use Cogent DataHub software to make real-time, bidirectional connections to OPC UA, DA, MQTT, A&C, and A&E clients and servers. Connect any SQL database, Modbus slave, Excel spreadsheet, custom programs, embedded systems, Microsoft Azure IoT Hub, AWS IoT Core, AWS Kinesis, any standard MQTT client or broker, and popular real-time data historians.
Integrate all data into a single, unified set (unified namespace)
Bring all the data from all sources and any protocol, into a single, unified data set (also known as unified namespace) within the Cogent DataHub program. Any selected subset of this aggregated data can be accessed by any client using any supported protocol: OPC UA, OPC Classic, Modbus, MQTT, DDE, TCP, ODBC, HTTP, XML, and more.
Use your data in any number of ways
- Network OPC servers and clients
- Do monitoring and supervisory control
- Log your data to real-time data historians or any SQL databases
- Connect securely to the Industrial IoT
- Generate alarms and notifications based on data changes
- Run real-time analysis in Excel
Data connectivity, integration, and visualization features
- OPC DA or OPC UA Support – connect to OPC DA or UA servers and clients.
- OPC A&E – Connect to OPC A&E servers and clients.
- MQTT – Connect to MQTT clients and brokers
- Tunnel/mirror – Secure networking of OPC data without DCOM problems.
- WebView – Build and display private cloud-based web pages.
- Database write – Write data to any ODBC database.
- Database read – Read data from any ODBC database.
- Data bridging – Connect two or more data sources to share data in real time.
- External Historian – Store time-series data in popular historians.
- Notification – Generate alarms and send notifications.
- Modbus – Connect to Modbus TCP slave devices.
- Data aggregation – Merge data from multiple sources into a common data set.
- Secure Remote Configuration Tool – Configure a network of DataHub instances from a single location.
- QuickTrend – View live, real-time trends for selected data.
- Scripting – Program custom solutions to meet your specific needs.
- Security – Control access and set permissions for users and groups.
Other features include DDE/Excel support for connecting to Excel spreadsheets and other DDE servers, Email/SMS notification to receive an email or SMS message based on data changes, internal Historian to store and retrieve large volumes of data at high speeds, data Redundancy to do hot standby switching between identical data sources, and Camera to stream live video or images of your system.