Connect to RESTful Systems
Stream data to any REST client
Use the DataHub’s External Historian feature to feed real-time data to any RESTful interface.
What it does
- High-speed data throughput (up to 50,000 writes/sec) to any RESTful system, with millisecond time resolution.
- Collects data from any of:
- Combined with tunnelling:
- Collects historical data from across a network.
- Streams data securely through proxy servers and DMZs.
- Supports store-and-forwarding (using InfluxDB feature).
- Avoids VPNs and keeps all inbound firewall ports closed.
Single source of truth
- Record and leverage big data.
- Measure process efficiency through statistical analysis.
- Link to ERP systems for business analysis.
- Justify future investment based on hard data.
- Improve process control and operations.
- Continuously upgrade product quality.
- Compare past and present operations.
Troubleshooting and predictive analytics
- Improve predictive maintenance.
- Enhance anomaly detection for unplanned downtime.
- Analyze the root causes of problems.
- Monitor power and energy consumption and waste.
- Verify legal and regulatory compliance
- Track and trace serialization
- Improve inventory management