Generate notifications and alarms from DataHub data
Configure alarms and notifications based on data changes, and send them out by OPC, email, SMS, or social media applications. You can define templates for different states and conditions, bind them to data, send messages, and run custom scripts.
What you can do
- Create, aggregate, and send OPC Alarms and Events.
- Turn the DataHub into an OPC A&E (Alarms and Events) and OPC UA A&C (Alarms and Conditions) server.
- Convert between OPC A&E and OPC UA A&C.
- Generate email, SMS and Social media messages.
- Send notifications or alarms based on any DataHub event.
- Work with data from OPC UA, DA, A&E, A&C servers or clients, Modbus slaves, ODBC databases, Excel, and custom programs.
- Increases operational efficiency.
- Cuts problem response times, reducing downtime and associated costs.
- Gives insight into common errors.
- Highlights maintenance requirements.
- Future-proofs your system by connecting legacy software to modern clients.
- Optimizes workforce resources.
- Improves safety.