Connect to Amazon Kinesis
Stream data to Amazon Kinesis™ Data Streams
Use the DataHub’s External Historian feature to feed real-time data to Amazon Kinesis, making it available for big data applications, analytics, dashboards, preventative maintenance, production planning, and more.
What it does
- High-speed data throughput (50,000 writes/sec) to Amazon Kinesis Data Streams with millisecond time resolution.
- Collects data from any of:
- Combined with tunnelling:
- Collects historical data from across a network.
- Streams data securely through proxy servers and DMZs.
- Supports store-and-forwarding (using InfluxDB feature).
- Avoids VPNs and keeps all inbound firewall ports closed.
Single source of truth
- Record and leverage big data.
- Measure process efficiency through statistical analysis.
- Link to ERP systems for business analysis.
- Justify future investment based on hard data.
- Improve process control and operations.
- Continuously upgrade product quality.
- Compare past and present operations.
Troubleshooting and predictive analytics
- Improve predictive maintenance.
- Enhance anomaly detection for unplanned downtime.
- Analyze the root causes of problems.
- Monitor power and energy consumption and waste.
- Verify legal and regulatory compliance
- Track and trace serialization
- Improve inventory management
InfluxDB® and InfluxDB Cloud™ are trademarks registered or owned by InfluxData, which is not affiliated with, and does not endorse, this site.