Reliable networking of OPC A&E servers and clients
Do you need to collect OPC A&E data from multiple servers at local or remote locations? Or connect to OPC A&E servers on a different network? Now you can easily and securely tunnel A&E, by adding the A&E feature to the DataHub DA Tunneller or DataHub UA Tunneller.
Bring all your A&E data into a single A&E client. Convert OPC A&E to OPC DA or UA. Tunnel through proxy servers and DMZs, eliminating IT challenges. Detect network breaks in milliseconds, and recover from them smoothly, without breaking the OPC A&E client connection. Carry over all the benefits of DataHub OPC tunnelling to tunnel A&E, with this unique OPC A&E add-on feature.
What you can do
- Aggregate data from multiple A&E servers.
- Connect OPC A&E servers and A&E clients over a network.
- Convert A&E to OPC DA or OPC UA.
- Integrates data from A&E servers, locally or remotely.
- Eliminates inbound firewall ports into operations networks.
- Never blocks OPC or drops the local OPC connection.
- Quickly reconnects after network failures.
- Works through proxy servers.
To tunnel A&E, the A&E feature is added to the DataHub DA Tunneller or DataHub UA Tunneler. This combination of licenses provides the following as standard:
- OPC A&E support – connect to OPC DA or UA servers and clients
- OPC DA or OPC UA support – connect to OPC DA or UA servers and clients.
- Data Aggregation – merge data from multiple sources into a common data set.
- Tunnel/Mirror – secure networking of OPC data without DCOM problems, using DHTP.
- Secure Remote Configuration Tool – configure a network of DataHub installations from a single location.
- QuickTrend – view live, real-time trends for selected data.
- Scripting – program custom solutions to meet your specific needs.
- Security – control access and set permissions for users and groups.
Other popular add-on features
- Data Bridging – connect two or more data sources to share data in real time.
- Data Redundancy – enable hot standby switching between identical data sources.
- WebView – build and display web pages to monitor A&E alarms and events.
- Database Write – write data to any ODBC database.
- Database Read – read data from any ODBC database.
Additional add-on features for the DataHub DA or UA Tunneller include DDE/Excel Support for connecting to Excel spreadsheets and other DDE servers, Email/SMS Notification to receive an email or SMS message based on data changes, Data Historian to store and retrieve large volumes of data at high speeds, Modbus to connect to Modbus TCP slave devices, and Camera to stream live video or images of your system.