OPC A&E support
Connect to OPC A&E servers and clients
Add the OPC A&E support license to any DataHub license pack to enable the OPC A&E client and server features.
What you can do
- Receive OPC A&E alarms and events from OPC A&E servers.
- Send OPC A&E alarms and events to OPC A&E clients.
- Aggregate OPC A&E alarms and events.
- Make OPC A&E data available via other supported DataHub protocols.
- Network OPC A&E (when added to Tunnelling)
- Convert between A&E and A&C (when used with OPC A&C)
- Turn the DataHub into an OPC A&E alarm generator. Build templates and create custom alarm and event scenarios (when used with Notifications)
- Log OPC A&E data (when added to Database)
- Maintain histories of OPC A&E alarms and events (when added to Historians)
- Extends the reach of OPC A&E.
- Leverages the value of legacy software.
- Increases operational efficiency.
- Cuts problem response times, reducing downtime and associated costs.
- Gives insight into common errors.