Log data and query any SQL database
Most databases in the world today, including Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, OSIsoft PI, Oracle, and many more, use the ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) protocol for making connections. ODBC works across a network or the Internet, and supports two-way data communication between the database and any program using the ODBC API. Typically, messages take the form of SQL queries and statements.
With DataHub software you can:
- Connect to any ODBC-compliant database.
- Write to the database, or read from it, or both.
- Use your existing tables, or create new ones fully customized to meet your needs.
- Connect from any OPC UA, DA, or A&E server, Modbus devices, or custom programs.
- Store your data when the database is not available for logging, and forward it later, when it is.