DataHub® WebView™ is a state-of-the-art HMI that is designed to connect directly to your real-time data feeds, eliminating latency associated with database reliant HMIs. If you already have a SCADA system in place then WebView is the perfect addition, allowing you to see desktop quality graphics and real-time updates of your process data using web-deployed clients.
If you’re looking for a leading edge HMI to monitor your process, but you’re not ready to make the significant investment in a large and complex SCADA system, then DataHub WebView can easily meet your needs by delivering a self-contained system that includes real-time data delivery, web server and HMI designer for one enterprise wide solution with centralized management and deployment – all in one easy to install application.
What it does
- Web-deployed HMI to view your real-time data.
- Remote monitoring and supervisory control.
- Unlimited client and data connections.
- Real-time response, through very low latency connections.
- Centralized deployment so you can build screens anywhere and view them instantly everywhere.
- Integrate multiple data sources and protocols (OPC UA, DA, MQTT, databases, Modbus, etc.).
- Make database calls from within web pages — great for management dashboards.
- Flexible linking and data binding for intuitive dashboards
- Use scripting in your HMI for intuitive control and adaptive monitoring
- DataHub WebView application – for building and displaying leading edge web displays with unlimited data and client connections.
- OPC DA or OPC UA Support – connect to OPC DA or UA servers and clients.
- Web Server – built-in fully secure web server to serve your WebView pages.
- InfluxDB – an open source time series database, that comes with Chronograf and Grafana for creating dashboards and doing analysis.
- Historian – a fully integrated high-speed historian that provides past histories for trend displays.
- DataHub APIs – get data from legacy systems, or customize your data collection.
- Tunnel/Mirror – securely and conveniently network OPC data without DCOM problems.
- Data Aggregation – merge data from multiple sources into a common data set.
- Secure Remote Configuration Tool – Configure a network of DataHub installations from a single location.
- QuickTrend – view live, real-time trends for selected data.
- Scripting – program custom solutions to meet your specific needs.
- Security – control access and set permissions for users and groups.
Popular add-on features
- Data Bridging – connect two or more data sources to share data in real time.
- OPC A&E – connect to OPC A&E servers and clients.
- Modbus – connect to Modbus TCP slave devices.
- Database Write – write data to any ODBC database.
- Database Read – read data from any ODBC database.
- MQTT – connect & display analytical from any IoT platform.
Other add-on features
Other add-on features include DDE/Excel support for connecting to Excel spreadsheets and other DDE servers, Email/SMS notification to receive an email or SMS message based on data changes, data historian to store and retrieve large volumes of data at high speeds, data redundancy to do hot standby switching between identical data sources, and camera to stream live video or images of your system.