Alarm and Notification
Use the DataHub to generate alarms and notifications
Add the Alarm & Notification license to any DataHub license pack to configure and generate alarms and notifications based on data changes.
What you can do
- Define templates for different states and conditions.
- Bind the templates to data point changes.
- Configure messages and run custom scripts.
- Send notifications by email and SMS.
- Send notifications via social media (using a Twilio subscription).
- Integrate with OPC A&E or OPC UA A&C (using the OPC A&E or OPC UA A&C features).
Rather than creating a new alarm for each condition, you can use templates to configure dozens of similar alarms or notifications. Define stateful, stateless, every state, or choose an OPC condition, event, or alerter. Variable binding and regular expression support provide an easy way to reuse and reconfigure notifications as needed.
- Increases operational efficiency.
- Cuts problem response times, reducing downtime and associated costs.
- Gives insight into common errors.
- Highlights maintenance requirements.
- Future-proofs your system by connecting legacy software to modern clients.
- Optimizes workforce resources.
- Improves safety.