Using Vine Add-in
The best way to start using Vine Add-in is with the demo workbook, SkkynetVineDemo.xlsx, included in the Vine Add-in archive. This workbook gives an easy, a hands-on demonstration using live data from the SkkyHub cloud service.
Connect Vine Add-in to Your DataHub
Once you are familiar with Vine Add-in, you’ll probably want to connect it to your DataHub.
- Start the DataHub. (Here’s how)
- Run DataPid if you want sample data. (Here’s how)
- Configure a connection from Vine Add-in to the DataHub. (Here’s how)
Share data between workbooks
Connect another workbook to the DataHub, and you can share data between workbooks.
Write Excel data to the DataHub
Once connected to the DataHub, Vine Add-in sends data updates for every data point configured with a Direction of “Write”, “Write before Read”, or “Read before Write”. These updates are then published in real time to every DataHub client that has subscribed to those points.
If something is not working right…
- Check the Troubleshooting tips.
- If you still need help, contact [email protected]
Excel and Excel logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.