DataHub System Monitor
Access Windows system data in real time
Now you can monitor the performance of computers anywhere in your organization using the DataHub® System Monitor™. You decide what system parameters to monitor, such as CPU usage, free disk space, available memory and whether critical processes are still running. This information is collected by the DataHub as regular point data that can be shared across a network or the Internet in real-time.
Also included is the QuickTrend™ display that lets you closely monitor all data points in real time. And you can add power and value to your DataHub System Monitor as needed by simply activating additional DataHub features.
- System Monitor – access to Windows system analytics interface.
- Tunnel/Mirror – secure networking of OPC data without DCOM problems.
- Data Aggregation – merge data from multiple sources into a common data set.
- Secure Remote Configuration Tool – Configure a network of DataHub installations from a single location.
- QuickTrend – view live, real-time trends for selected data.
- Scripting – program custom solutions to meet your specific needs.
- Security – control access and set permissions for users and groups.