Integrate Modbus data with your system
Modbus is a simple and robust communications protocol for PLCs and other industrial devices and equipment. The DataHub program supports Modbus TCP, a variant of Modbus used for TCP network communications.
With DataHub software you can:
- Connect Modbus slave devices or PLCs to OPC UA or OPC DA to provide Modbus OPC server functionality.
- Monitor and control your Modbus slave from a web-based HMI with a drag-and-drop editor for building pages.
- Log your Modbus data to a SQL database, and push data back to the Modbus slave, in real time.
- Tunnel Modbus data across a network.
- Bridge Modbus slaves.
- Aggregate data from any number of Modbus slaves.
- Send emails based on changes to your Modbus data.
- Connect your Modbus slave to Excel or any DDE client.