OPC UA A&C support
Connect to OPC UA A&C servers and clients
Add the OPC UA A&C (Alarms and Conditions) support license to any DataHub license pack to enable the OPC UA A&C client and server features.
What you can do
- Receive OPC UA A&C alarms and events from OPC UA A&C servers.
- Send OPC UA A&C alarms and events to OPC UA A&C clients.
- Aggregate OPC UA A&C alarms and events.
- Make OPC UA A&C data available via other supported DataHub protocols.
- Network OPC UA A&C (when added to Tunnelling).
- Convert between A&C and A&E (when used with OPC A&E).
- Turn the DataHub into an OPC UA A&C alarm generator. Build templates and create custom alarm and event scenarios. (when used with Notifications)
- Log OPC UA A&C data (when added to Database).
- Maintain histories of OPC UA A&C alarms and events (when added to Historians).
- Integrates OPC UA A&C more fully into your systems.
- Leverages the value of legacy software.
- Increases operational efficiency.
- Cuts problem response times, reducing downtime and associated costs.
- Gives insight into common errors.