Fully integrate any SQL database
Open Database Connectivity, or ODBC, is a Windows standard that allows databases to connect and exchage data. Almost every popular “SQL” database, such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft Access, Sybase, and many others, are ODBC compliant.
The Cogent DataHub can connect to any ODBC-compliant database, write data to any database table, and query data from any table. A store-and-forward feature ensures that no data gets lost if the connection goes down temporarily.
The DataHub’s ODBC support is fully integrated with all other DataHub features. You can use the DataHub to log data from OPC servers and clients or Modbus devices, and read database data back to them. You can display database data on the web using WebView, and connect your database to Modbus or Excel.
- Connect OPC UA, OPC DA, or OPC A&E to any ODBC-compliant database.
- Write data to the database and make SQL queries from the database.
- Connect to any table in any compliant database.
- Display database data in a web-based HMI.
- Connect databases to Modbus slaves or Excel spreadsheets.
These products support ODBC
|DataHub UA Logger||DHLOGUA||* OPC UA, Database|
|DataHub DA Logger||DHLOG||* OPC DA, Database|
|DataHub Modbus Logger||DHMBLOG||* Modbus, Database|
* Includes Aggregation, Scripting, QuickTrend, and Security
The ODBC protocol is also available in the Database Logging add-on feature