Use InfluxDB, Chronograf, and Grafana to store and visualize data
You can optionally install with the DataHub software a copy of InfluxDB community edition, Chronograf and Grafana, which provides a user interface that allows you to quickly configure and launch each of these applications. Or you can connect to your own installation of InfluxDB locally, on your network, or in the cloud.
Why use the InfluxDB feature?
- Leverage the value of InfluxDB.
- Deploy powerful visualization tools―Chronograf and Grafana.
- Collect data remotely and tunnel it to to a central location.
- Store and forward feature protects against data loss during network outages.
- Integrate data from multiple sources into a single historical record.
- Read more about InfluxDB.
Support for InfluxDB can be added to any license pack.