Display your data on the web
The Cogent DataHub comes with its own web server, which provides support for WebView to deliver stunning graphics and performance. The Web Server also supports browser connections via ASP or WebSocket.
DataHub Web Server – server-side benefits
- Completely built into the DataHub, no need for IIS or any other web server.
- Full access to all DataHub data, in real time.
- Point and click configuration makes installation quick and easy.
- No server side programming is required for DDE and OPC data sources.
- The DataHub also connects to TCP/IP, ODBC and text file sources of data.
- ASP example code is provided.
- Web sites can be password protected and data connections secured using SSL.
- There are effectively no limits on the number of data points.
DataHub Web Server – browser-side benefits
- No ActiveX objects or special plug-ins to download.
- Supports ASP for producing sophisticated web reports.
- Fully bi-directional data flow, so you can read and write data in the web page.